Funeral, Cemetery and Cremation Arrangements Planning; Social Security, Long Term Care, Living Wills, Power of Attorney and Other Concerns

Final Arrangements Support & Help Services

"Living Wills"
Forms for Every State

The Final Arrangements Legal Documents Center
Access to Just about Every Legal Document You will Need for Estate Planning and Final Arrangements

  • SS number of deceased
  • Marriage License
  • Child's Birth Certificate
  • W2's Last Two Years
  • Proof Widow is age 62 or older
  • Death Certificate

Pick the type of The Final Arrangements You want to Work With. CLICK HERE

Actually Make Your Final Arrangements Plans Yourself.  Use The Final Arrangements Work Sheet System. Its Free, Fast, Private and Easy to Use.

Special Information for....

Social Security 

Social Security will pay a lump sum Death payment if there is an eligible surviving widow, widower or entitled child. Some working family members may also qualify. To make such a claim someone will need to have and then submit this information.

Long Term Care Documentation

Long Term care is quickly growing as part of peoples' retirement and end of life plans. If you, currently, or in the future, begin such coverage, you should have these documents in your plan document along with any Power of  Attorney documentation you may have drawn up. More Information about Long Term Care, Social Security, Power of Attorney? Click on the Links above.

"Living Wills" or Appointment of a Power of Attorney, Healthcare Power of Attorney, Guardian & Conservator, DNR (Do-Not-Resuscitate) Directive

Be sure to talk to family members and people who are important to you in your life about these legal and very personal instruments. You may want to discuss also with your doctor, pastor and lawyer before making a decision.

The documentation for these choices, obviously, needs to be included  in your arrangement plan documentation.

The typical Power of Attorney covers your financial matters and property. Where as, a "Living Will" or Healthcare Power covers only healthcare. Your instructions given in this "Living Will", as it is often called, obligates your designated advocate or health power agent to follow your wishes, within reason, when it comes to giving or withholding care. Care must respect the choices your health power agent makes for you.

A DNR, Do Not Resuscitate Directive is really for very specific situations. Unless you are already dying or under hospice care most people should not sign a DNR. If one is signed your doctor must also sign it.

A Conservator makes decisions about financial and property matters. Guardians make decisions about personal care. They generally don't have as much authority to make treatment choices as those you may choose to give your Healthcare Power of Attorney agent.